Rapid Fury is the Imperial sister guild of Rapid Serenity. We welcome and indeed invite all members of Rapid Serenity to add their alts to Rapid Fury!
Rapid Fury was created as a home for our Imperial alts to gather in the same community but over on the dark side. This facilitates the completion of Imperial only achievements and content, with the same team you are familiar with every day over on Rapid Serenity!
The rules for Rapid Fury are exactly the same as those for Rapid Serenity:-
- Team work is the key to the guild – Always support other guild members wherever possible.
- Zero tolerance of insults, discrimination of any sort or fighting. We are a multi-cultural guild representing countries, customs and beliefs from across the planet – this is only possible with a commitment to equality at all times.
- If a conflict occurs or you feel you have been insulted, please contact an Inner Circle member, or our leaders Ro-mulus or R-emus. We always take matters that breach the spirit of the guild very seriously.
- Although we are primarily a mature guild, we do prefer to actively dissuade the use of bad language in Guild Chat. This is a point of respect for our fellow guild members.
- We would like to ask also that any members taking part in organised guild OP activities download Discord as this allows our OP Leaders to convey instructions easily and quickly. You don’t need a microphone, and only need to listen. Please note that this is not compulsory, it will just make life easier for all involved.
What is different however is that Rapid Fury does not have a dedicated website yet. As all of our members are (hopefully) registered members on the Rapid Serenity website, this is the logical and primary place for us to communicate.
All members should also be aware that we do not consider Rapid Fury to be an afterthought or a neglected resource. Far from it. We have a long-term goal to populate and promote Rapid Fury as much as Rapid Serenity, the aim is to have unique members over on the Imperial side who play there primarily, to build a team who will work together with the same team spirit and Ethos which Rapid Serenity is known for.
Of course, they will be welcome to add their alts to Rapid Serenity, increasing our community there, and we will have our existing Alts in Rapid Fury, so we can get to know and be part of both communities and benefit from a much larger family of players.
Eventually, Rapid Fury will have its own website, and indeed calendar of events.
We look forward to the day that Rapid Serenity and Rapid Fury both conquer separate planets on the same week, cementing our place as the guild to be part of, the family to join, and the primary team to run with!
Look out for more updates regarding Rapid Fury as times goes by, and remember, if you have Imperial Alts, get them on board, and be part of the exciting things ahead for Rapid Fury!